Thursday 24 February 2011

you are my sunshine !!


Challenges: magnolia-licious

I wanted to test out a few different things with my copics and my airgun... so I made this card a little park theme with a bright rainbow in  the background. I am really happy with how this scene card turned out..i think it may actually be my favourite card of mine atm....
stamps used are magnolia, country companion, see d's and s.w.a.l.k.
I added a little flower soft in heather colours to the bushes. I hope you all like it !!!!

Challenges:
make it colourful - smooth gradients http://www.makeitcolourful.com/

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the scene that you've created here! This is adorable and you've used your ABS beautifully! Isn't this little Tilda the cutest ever?!! I'm so glad that you decided to play along with us this month at Magnolia-licious.
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashlee!! It is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love how you experimented with my little extra challenge with the rainbow. It is perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at Make it Colourful! hugs xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooohhh! beautiful! the rainbow gradients are WONDERFUL - you did a fabulous job with our challenge! thank you SO much for sharing this with us at Make it Colourful! good luck, and hope you'll join us soon for another challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Ashlee this looks fabulous!! Gorgeous work!!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete