Tuesday 1 March 2011

special mention at make it colourful

I was so excited to see I got a special mention on my rainbow that was on my card I entered in at the make it colourful challenge. I entered in my card you are my sun shine .
This is what it said.....


This week I have a special mention.
On top of the smooth gradient challenge I had added an optional little personal challenge to try colouring a rainbow!
I loved how many of you created a rainbow background, what a gorgeous effect it is.
My special mention goes to Ashlee who drew a rainbow in the sky.
If you look closely you can see how she overlapped the colours as she built the rainbow.
Ashlee, I have a gorgeous digi stamp with a rainbow in it.
Please contact me using the contact form and I will send it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment