Wednesday 8 June 2011

mad for markers current tag challenge

The tag sketch challenge is on over at mad for markers and for my inspiration this week I have made a minature tag card using a mini magnolia stamp...

I have coloured my mini tilda using copics, which you can get from sammi at the mad for markers store.

The die cuts are all magnolia doo hickeys.

I added some liquid pearls and some stickles to the dragonfly and I also tried to create some little flowers on the side of the fence with the liquid pearls...not quite sure if im happy with how the flowers turned out but ohwells...lol!!


Here's a reminder of what the sketch looks like:


I hope you like my little tag card...also we would love to see you join us in the challenge, so please go to the mad for markers challenge blog and check it out.

Sammi has just posted some great hints and tips for using your copic markers..its a great read!!

hugz ashlee



1 comment:

  1. Hello there;0) Too, too cute! Love the gate! Thank you for stopping by and visiting me today;0)

    Hugs xx
    Cecelia b

    ReplyDelete