Tuesday 14 June 2011

magnolia fish bowl

The challenge at Magnolia down under this week is alter it/recycle so I went searching the house and I found this fish bowl which had been sitting empty for ages now. So I had a think about what I could do with it and this is what I came up with....


I wanted to use some of my new stamps from the new sweet rainbow collection from magnolia, so I decided to make a little garden scene.



I addes some pretty lace and a bow to the edges of the bowl...


I used acetate to make little stands on the backs of my images so that they would stand up.


sorry about the glare on the photos it was rather hard to get no glare due to the glass bowl...


I used a magnolia doo hickey to cut out the little dragonfly I coloured it with my copics and decorated it with some liquid pearls and stickles.


I just love Hugo the snail...isnt he so cute!!

I coloured all the images with copics...

I hope you have enjoyed my post..this fish bowl will be a nice additive to my shelf.

hugz ashlee 


magnolia down under challenge: alter it/recycle - http://www.magnoliadownunderchallenges.blogspot.com/


4 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I love your fish bowl.
    Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,

    Hugs Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE CUTE CUTE and you are very clever!!
    thanks for joining us this week at MDUC
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so incredibly beautiful!! Gorgeous colouring too! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning work, clever idea! Thanks so much for joining our Magnolia Down Under Alter it Challenge!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete