Sunday 28 August 2011

something recycled for TOMIC

Hi everyone, Hope you are all well...and getting lots of craft time in.
As soon as I seen what the latest challenge was at TOMIC I knew what I was going to recycle...
This darrell lea chocolate container!! (pic below)


And here is what I transformed it into...
a thankyou gift box...



I thought this would be lovely to refill with chocolate of some description...maybe m+m's or smarties..or you could even use it to put a small present in. The image is coloured with copics...as usual lol and the purple ribbon around the outside is seam binding from shopbron ( http://www.shopbron.com/)
The butterfly is from a spellbinders die and the purple mesh is from my local craft store regal craft!

Well that's all from me today, I hope you enjoy my latest project and Im sure I will be back soon with some more inspiration for you.
Thanks, Hugz ashlee

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment