Wednesday 17 August 2011

spica @ mad for markers

Hi everyone...
I hope you are all enjoying the latest challenge at Mad For Markers...using Spica on your creations !!
I have used clear Spica and I sprayed it on using my copic abs.
(its sprayed on the background tilda is sitting on)


I have used the special edition celebrating tilda, she is just adorable...but I would say that about all the maggies lol!!
Well I cant wait to see what you put your sparkly spica touches on...so head on over to the mad for markers challenge and enter your projects

and to buy your spica supplies along with all your other copic needs go to

I am entering this into the current challenge at TOMIC which is monochromatic

Thanks for popping by
*Hugz *ash

               

4 comments:

  1. Sparkalicious Ashlee, gorgeous colouring! Take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Ashlee, I love the monochromatic look!
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashlee, it's so gorgeous, love the color purple and matching DO.
    Thanks for joining TOMIC, hope to see you again.
    hugs from Indonesia,
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the purple coloring. Cute card. Thank you so much for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge and hope to see you again for the next ones :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete