Monday 5 December 2011

Koala cuddles christmas

Hi everyone...
Its time for a new challenge over at Maggie Lovers challenge blog. 
 This time we would like to see you use your Koala cuddles Tilda stamp "exclusive from shopbron" and  make an aussie christmas card!!

Here is mine...



I added a small box on the back to put a little something in... !!

The christmas tree I cut out with my cricut machine and the fence is a Magnolia doo hickey...
I coloured the image with copics.


I have made this card for a lovely crafting friend of mine and I cant wait to send it to her..hehe !!

Thanks for looking and I hope you join us in this fun challenge..

Hugz ashlee


To get your Koala cuddles Tilda go to shopbron

3 comments:

  1. Love the Tilda~
    Such a gorgeous card, great color/combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Ashlee! Love the colors and the tree is fabulous. Your friend is going to love it!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE this card!! It's so gorgeous!! I love the box on the back too .. so clever!! THANKS xxx

    ReplyDelete