Thursday 21 June 2012

First go with my distress ink markers..

Im back again...
I have a card to show you that I made using my new distress ink markers from Ranger!!
I was so excited to receive my set last week so now the learning begins...hehe

I coloured directly onto the stamp from Tim holtz and then stamped it three times using the same ink I put on it the first time I stamped, so you can get an excellent amount of stamped images out of one lot of colour application with these markers!!



I used a water brush on the butterfly to get the colour to spread out into the wings..

Then added a nice sentiment using archival black ink.

Rose ribbon is coloured using some frayed burlap distress ink.

Hugz Ashlee



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Ashlee, I want some now lol! Must be like stepping into Aladins cave in your store, can't wait to visit, have a lovely weekend, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete