Wednesday 8 August 2012

anything goes at Mad for Markers

Hey everyone...
We have started a new challenge over at mad for markers..ANYTHING GOES!!
just as long as you have used your copics you can enter.
Here is my inspiration for the challenge...
I used a Magnolia stamp from the new turning leaves collection - pencil tilda..I just adore her she is so cute, prob my fave from the collection!!

anyways here is my card...


I distressed the edges of the hexagon with Tim holtz distress ink pads using the blending tool
(hexagon shape is a spellbinders shape set)


Image all coloured with my copics...so sorry I forgot to write down which colours I used... oops!!



The tag is sprayed with some Maya mist spray so its sparkly!!


Added some cute twine to the tag...

Thanks for stopping by, hope you like my card.
So get your projects in....remember anything goes!!

Hugz Ash

Challenges:

paper take weekly - http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com.au/ (anything goes)





2 comments:

  1. Great colour's ,fantastic colouring in ,wonderful card .Great work . Dofre. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin the scrumptious colours and gorgeous layering off papers! Nice use of a hectagon too!

    ReplyDelete