Monday 15 July 2013

Free Hugs...

Hello Bloggers and fellow craft buddys...

I finished this card today using a Saturated Canary rubber stamp free hugs..
Isnt she a sweetie....!! 
I coloured her using distress ink re-inkers 

The papers are beautiful Maja designs...






I used my Martha Stewart crafters clay to make the Bird and Frame for the sentiment...
Added lots of pearls to make it pretty!!

Thanks for stopping by...
Hugz Ash

Challenges:
Saturated Canary - Celebration : http://saturatedcanarychallenge.blogspot.com.au/





2 comments:

  1. Ashlee this is just stunning hunny! I adore all the pearls!
    Thank you do much for sharing her with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is Sooooooo Sweet! Love all the soft colours. I just love all your clay Embellishments and finishes it of perfectely!

    ReplyDelete