Monday 5 October 2015

Slider card...!!

Hey everyone....

It's "Inspirational Monday" !!

This week the theme is anything goes...
I decided to make a slider card, I haven't made one of these before..
I had so much fun making it and happy with how it turned out!!

Designer paper used is by Maja designs....



To slide the card you pull the little tab at the top 
and it slides out from both ends of the card...

I cut all the parts out using my silhouette cameo!!



Shopping Marci was coloured with Copics 

Skin - E50, E51, E53, E55, R20, R11
Hair - E40, E42, E84 
Top - C0, C1, Y13, RV32
Pants - Y000, Y32, Y38
Bag/shoes - RV21, RV34, RV52
Shopping/letter - W00, W0, W2

These La-La Land dies were used on the slider card

I hope you have enjoyed my latest creation for La-La Land..

Hugz Ashlee





No comments:

Post a Comment